Thursday, March 5, 2015

What Would They Drink?: How TV Characters Would Celebrate Their 21st Birthdays

The last thing I remember from my 21st birthday celebration was the bartender telling me if I kissed a moose head that was mounted to a wall, he'd give me a free shot of Jager. Ugh. Not a great time, let me tell you.

But, part of turning 21 is making really terrible decisions. So I got to thinking...(dangerous) how would some of my television favorites celebrate becoming legal?



1. Louise Belcher, Bob's Burgers: RED BULL VODKA
Louise would totally get amped up and start a bar fight in a skeevy biker bar and slip out of the bar as the chaos ensues. 




2. George Michael Bluth, Arrested Development: APPLETINI

George Michael would go to the bar with Maebe. After he orders this drink, she would pretend not to know him anymore. He'll drink two and have a hangover the next day.




3. Morty Smith, Rick and Morty: BEER BONG

Morty will get drunk in his dorm room at college. He'll get peer pressured into chugging beer from a beer bong. Later in the night, he'll miss out on his opportunity to lose his virginity because he'll throw up on his date. 




5. Sally Draper, Mad Men: SCOTCH

Sally would steal scotch from Don's liquor cabinet and share it with her friends. He'd notice, but he wouldn't say shit, because he's a CHEATER AND A LIAR AND HE KNOWS IT.




6. Lisa Simpson, The Simpsons: ONE GLASS OF RED WINE


Lisa would enjoy a single glass of expensive red wine, with her dinner at a nice restaurant. She's a classy lady like that.  







I'll cook some more stuff soon. Or maybe I'll watch more TV. Who knows?! Who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment